Monday, 28 November 2016
I've been pushing this post back for months now, so I thought it was high time I sat my bum down and got on with it. Ironically the reason I've not had time to blog recently is due to my degree taking over my life even further, but there we are.
When it comes to study songs I generally go for either soft, calming songs or upbeat motivational music (or, more likely, a mixture of the two). I've compiled a playlist of songs I've most often found myself listening to while studying recently; they both help me keep focused on what I'm doing (by stopping me focusing on the sounds around me) and keep me feeling as good as you can when reading and making notes on a 400 page book about the imagined natural environment, for example.
1. Oh Wonder's album
2. re: Stacks - Bon Iver
3. Doria - Olafur Arnalds
4. All I Want - Kodaline
5. To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
6. No More Sad Songs - Little Mix
7. Winter Things - Ariana Grande
8. Kicking Roses - Benjamin Frances Leftwich
9. There's Only One Of You - Nathan Sykes
10. California - Blink-182
11. En Route - Balmorhea
12. Saturn - Sleeping At Last
13. Where the Sky Is - Ward Thomas
14. The Girl - City and Colour
15. Begin Again - The Piano Guys
16. I Believe in You - Michael Buble
17. Cairns - Nancy Elizabeth
18. Best That I Can - Vance Joy
19. Where I Find You - Dustin Tebbutt
20. Friends - Empire of the Sun
Until next time.